Puripool: Combining UV Filtration and Reverse Osmosis Pool Cleaning
The Puripool Process in Oregon
Oregon Pure Water in Grants Pass offers innovative Reverse Osmosis pool service in Oregon. We are now proudly offering The “Puripool™ Process”, which is a revolutionary service that is more convenient, less wasteful, and puts cleaner, safer recycled pool water in your pool, without exposing your interior finish or potentially damaging the pool. The “Puripool™ Process” is an innovative method of recycling residential and commercial swimming pool water through Reverse Osmosis and UV filtration. The “Puripool™ Process” removes chemicals and impurities like Calcium Hardness (CH), Cyanuric Acid (CYA), phosphates, nitrates, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), viruses, bacteria, allergens, waterborne diseases, and other hardness minerals without the use of harsh chemicals that could be dangerous to bathers and hard on pool components. The process is completely safe and you can even swim in the pool while it is being filtered because there is no downtime with our service!
This revolutionary pool water filtering service was originally designed by Pure Water Industries in San Diego and we are happy to offer it to residential and commercial swimming pool owners in Grants Pass, Oregon! The processed water that returns to your swimming pool is bottled water quality; which is safer, cleaner and healthier than your pool water has ever been. One of the biggest benefits of using our service is our ability to conserve up to 85% of the existing water in your swimming pool and the water is much better than a drain and refill!
Benefits of the Puripool Process
Our groundbreaking swimming pool water recycling system offers multiple benefits to residential and commercial pool owners. When you call us, our mobile pool filtration unit will go to work immediately, leaving you with the following benefits:
- The Puripool Process doesn’t require draining your pool water, helping conserve the environment by reducing water wastage.
- The filtration process softens your water to such a degree that it’s better than regular tap water.
- Regular pool water cleaning requires draining the dirty fluid, exposing plaster and components to air, which speeds up deterioration. The Puripool Process prevents that by keeping the water in the pool.
- Our process only takes under 24 hours to purify a standard residential pool, and you can even swim in the water as the process occurs.
- The Puripool Process significantly reduces the concentration of minerals in your water, churning out softened water for a superior swimming experience.
- Our process combines Reverse Osmosis and UV filtration to reduce the need of chemical cleaning agents, providing an eco-friendly alternative.
By using our Reverse Osmosis mobile filtration, you don’t have to settle for a time-consuming draining of your swimming pool. Our end product makes your water look great and feel great, too.
Experience a better way to go swimming. Click the video to watch how it’s all done.
Enjoy Pure Swimming Pool Water Today
Oregon Pure Water helps you enjoy superior water quality for your swimming pool without wasting this precious resource.
With our innovative process, you or your guests can swim in comfort and safety while protecting the environment.
Address – 555 N.E. F St. Suite A Grants Pass, Oregon 97526
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Proudly Servicing Ashland, Medford, Central Point, Gold Hill, Rogue River, Grants Pass, and Roseburg.